Authorization for participants
The LOC of RoboCup 2016 wants to point out the following regulations for RoboCup 2016:
1) Persons registered for RoboCup 2016 as team members, mentors, or coaches in any of the Major or Junior leagues, or as participants of the Symposium only, will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free access to the event site during the published setup days for the respective leagues, on all competition days, and the symposium day
- Access is granted during the official site opening hours for RoboCup participants
- Reception of an event name badge which permits free use of public transport system of Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund (MDV)
- Access to team areas
- Participation in social events for Major/Junior respectively
- If needed, sending an invitation letter for obtaining visa
2) All other persons, e.g. family members accompanying team members on a voluntary basis, but not registered as team member, mentor, or coach, should be aware of the following regulations:
- Access to the event site only by buying a visitor ticket (there exist single day and permanent ticket options).
- Access to the site is granted only during the official opening hours for public attendance (see www.robocup2016.org/en/visitors/opening-hours). Note that the hours for public access differ significantly from the access hours for participants. Visitors are not allowed to access to the site during the setup days on June 28 and 29, 2016.
- No event name badge and no free use of public transport system of Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund (MDV)
- No access to team areas
- No participation in social events
- No sending of invitation letters for visa
We are sorry, but due to safety and security regulations, no exceptions are possible.