The RoboCup Federation Structure
- The Trustee Board is the top-level steering committee. It currently has 21 members. The Trustee Board elects a president for a three-year term. The president nominates four vice-presidents, for America, Asia, Europa, and RoboCupJunior.
- The International Advisory Board (IAB) is composed of experienced scientists (mainly professors) who have been active for many years in the RoboCup as trustees or executive members. The board currently has 30 members.
- The Executive Committee (Exec) is the top-level link to the competition activities, and currently has 35 members (2–4 per league).
- Each Technical Committee (TC) is composed of 5-9 members including the Exec members for the league and a further 3–5 members elected by the teams. There is one technical committee per league – giving currently a total of 85 members in all TCs. About 25 TC members are responsible for the rules of the RoboCupJunior contests.
- Each league has an Organizing Committee (OC) with 4–6 members. Of these, 1–2 are from the Local Organizing Committee. The OC comprises a total of around 70 members, who are responsible for the organization of a league at the next RoboCup for one year.
- The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) is responsible for the preparation, implementation and follow-up stages of each RoboCup.